Belmont---caution

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Saturday Another One Of The Dreaded Gulfstream Souped Up Track Is Running ... Dutrows "this Ones For Phil " Goes In The 7 Furlong Grade -2 Woody Stephens ......this One Also Lost In His First Start Off The Florida Derby Day..."black-saturday" ..............he May Be Ok Now.....be Cautious As None Have Won That Im Aware Off That Ran Thate Fateful March 28th..day.........

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Lol....
  • edited June 2009
    Draynay.........its Really Not Funny Those Poor Horses Suffered On The Lightning Strip As You Very Well No With Hoof Problems Abounding....i Have Been Watching All Horses That Ran That Day And Im Not Aware Of Any That Have Won......its Pretty Scarey If You Think About It..the Harm To The Horses....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Sincero..came Out Of The Fl Derby And Couldn't Even Hit The Board In A Nx1 If Phill Runs Like Old Drama Did Last Out He Might Not Make It Out Of Mid Pack...but Dutrow Might Have Some Magic Dust
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    I have been going to Gulfstream and Hialeah since the early 1980's and I was at the track that day. I was also there Thursday and Friday. I can tell you with 100% guarantee you the track was prepared the same way Saturday as it was on Thursday and Friday. There was no scraping of the track. I WAS THERE.

To suggest the maintance crew would do ANYTHING to place horses in danger is silly and reckless. If anyone wants to make a charge please supply some evidence before just spouting off.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Since the running of the mud filled Derby not one of the horses has won a race since.....hmmmm.
  • edited June 2009
    Draynay..........i Refuse To Argue With You As It Seems Impossible As You Thrive On That .....next Time Your At Any Track And Back To Back Track Records Fall E Mail Me Ok..........
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    G911....I'm in NY....stop engaging that retard....he's not worth it....weather is clearing for today after rain overnight...rain most of tmorow and then a nice day Saturday is what they are saying now.....you are absolutely right about what happened at Gulfstream....good luck this weekend...I'll be looking in from my Iphone....
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Since the running of the mud filled Derby not one of the horses has won a race since.....hmmmm.

lmao....how many of the 19 starters have actually run since the Derby? Unless they run in the Preakness, Derby starters never run this close to that race. Of the horses that do run back in the Preakness, how many times has one of those horses ever won the Preakness? Your statement makes no sense at all and isn't comapring apples to apples with Gambler's statement.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Draynay..........i Refuse To Argue With You As It Seems Impossible As You Thrive On That .....next Time Your At Any Track And Back To Back Track Records Fall E Mail Me Ok..........

Gambler you allowed to have your opinion just not your own facts. The fact that there were two brilliant performances by two great horses is your facts for the track being souped up ?

Big Drama is the real deal and his record shows it and Quality Road that day was a monster that day forced to set a record by a hard charging Dunkirk. The track records were broken by champion horses not bums.

jtc1984 I would be careful calling people names for no reason. People like you that can't articulate their thoughts often respond by name calling. It makes you look small and adds nothing to the conversation.
  • edited June 2009
    Jtc............not Betting Belmont Card Tomorrow But Will Be Betting The 4-5 Stakes On Saturday...tomorrow Im Playing Two Stakes In Epsom England..and Hrtv Is Televising Them.........

Bbixler.........you Cant Win That Argument With Dray..lol..lol..lol..
  • edited June 2009
    Yea And The Fillie "just Whistle Dixie" On Friday Day Before Florida Derby..ran The Fastest 1 1/8th At The Meet Faster Than Dunkirks And Several Other Top Colts..how Do You Explain The Injuries Then ??????? Do You Believe That Fillie Was Fater Than The Majority Of 3 Year Old Colts Stabled At Gulfstream This Year ???????...........take Your Blinkers Off.............
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    What is there to win ? I am just telling you I WAS THERE ! My condo is 2 minutes away in Hollywood. I am just giving you facts. There is nothing to win here. They did nothing different to the track...nothing. But don't let facts get in your way. lol... geez
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Why do I feel like I'm having an argument with my ex-wife....Oh I know cause i'm in NY and she's nearby....Dray I think you were beaten as a child and are longing for the same in you adult life...Its my understanding that there is help for you or you can follow your nature and continue to get beaten up where you post etc...
    edited June 2009
    jtc1984 wrote: »
    Why do I feel like I'm having an argument with my ex-wife....Oh I know cause i'm in NY and she's nearby....Dray I think you were beaten as a child and are longing for the same in you adult life...Its my understanding that there is help for you or you can follow your nature and continue to get beaten up where you post etc...

lmao!:yes::yes:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    No dude ... its simple ... when people say things like.... "Well since black Saturday no horse has won...blah blah blah..." and I say well.... Since the mud filled Derby no horse has won ! It just shows you how silly the statement really is.

So far there are no facts only opinions that since 2 very good horses set a track record it must be the track that did it. Unreal.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    What is there to win ? I am just telling you I WAS THERE ! My condo is 2 minutes away in Hollywood. I am just giving you facts. There is nothing to win here. They did nothing different to the track...nothing. But don't let facts get in your way. lol... geez

So did you sleep there for the 3 nights leading up to it? Just because you were there for the race does not mean you saw every bit of activity done to the track over a 72hr period.
    edited June 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    So did you sleep there for the 3 nights leading up to it? Just because you were there for the race does not mean you saw every bit of activity done to the track over a 72hr period.

But his condo is 2 minutes away in Hollywood.........lol:smoking::smoking:
    edited June 2009
    bbixler wrote: »
    But his condo is 2 minutes away in Hollywood.........lol:smoking::smoking:

He had a telescope to monitor activity going on there.
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    That's where goes when he wants his Florida beatings
    edited June 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    He had a telescope to monitor activity going on there.

:drinking:
    edited June 2009
    bbixler wrote: »
    :drinking:

You remember that scene from "Something about Mary" where Ben Stiller spies out the window on Cameron Diaz? That used to be Draynay spying on Quality Road out his window.

Ok...maybe Im taking this too far :nono:
    edited June 2009
    No you're not.....lmao!
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009

When you moved into your Condo did your friends come over and help you take the Wheels off and set it up.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Lol... its been the same view for 19 years ! Blue ocean in the day ... black darkness at night.
    edited June 2009
    Lol... its been the same view for 19 years ! Blue ocean in the day ... black darkness at night.

That's a trout stream Draynay, not the blue ocean......
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    I guess you have never been to Hollywood Lakes !