Late Pick 4 at Belmont Saturday.

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 8,9,10, and 11 make up the late pick 4 and races seem to focus on 2 horses in each race except the Woody Stevens... I am going 4 deep in that race.

Race 8 .... I am going with the 2, 4, 6, and 8. This Ones For Phil is a G2 winner at the distance and has Gomez aboard again which should help. The 1 post is not ideal but Gomez will give him his best shot. Munnings may be the fastest horse in the race and the way he has been training you have to wonder if he is going to finally bust lose and show his quality.... very dangerous. Hello Broadway is going to finally get a chance to show everyone his best abilities. I always thought of him as more as a sprinter and he is the wild card in this race. Hull doesn't have much of a chance for the win against much more seasoned horses but he is undefeated and leaving him off is too risky when the horse is undefeated.

Race 9..... Look out for Livin Lovin ! Dom is on board and this horse is going to the lead to play catch me if you can ! Can she hold off Funny Moon and Justwhistledixie ? Funny Moon loves the mile distance and is undefeated at a mile. Justwhistledixie just keeps winning and could be much the best here.

Race Ten...... Is a two horse race and this may be the race where you can save some money and just single Cowboy Cal I am going to Court Vision because the turf will be soft but to be honest I do not believe CC will be beat on turf again all year!

Race Eleven..... CM AND DUNKIRK....... there is not much to say her except charitable is undefeated on dirt and belmont and dunkirk may prove just how good he really is

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HIT THAT PICK FOUR !!!!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Race 8,9,10, and 11 make up the late pick 4 and races seem to focus on 2 horses in each race except the Woody Stevens... I am going 4 deep in that race.

Race 8 .... I am going with the 2, 4, 6, and 8. This Ones For Phil is a G2 winner at the distance and has Gomez aboard again which should help. The 1 post is not ideal but Gomez will give him his best shot. Munnings may be the fastest horse in the race and the way he has been training you have to wonder if he is going to finally bust lose and show his quality.... very dangerous. Hello Broadway is going to finally get a chance to show everyone his best abilities. I always thought of him as more as a sprinter and he is the wild card in this race. Hull doesn't have much of a chance for the win against much more seasoned horses but he is undefeated and leaving him off is too risky when the horse is undefeated.

Race 9..... Look out for Livin Lovin ! Dom is on board and this horse is going to the lead to play catch me if you can ! Can she hold off Funny Moon and Justwhistledixie ? Funny Moon loves the mile distance and is undefeated at a mile. Justwhistledixie just keeps winning and could be much the best here.

Race Ten...... Is a two horse race and this may be the race where you can save some money and just single Cowboy Cal I am going to Court Vision because the turf will be soft but to be honest I do not believe CC will be beat on turf again all year!

Race Eleven..... CM AND DUNKIRK....... there is not much to say her except charitable is undefeated on dirt and belmont and dunkirk may prove just how good he really is

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HIT THAT PICK FOUR !!!!

This is surprisingly close to what my late pick 4 will look like. Gabby's Golden Gal and Doremefasolatido may appear on my ticket for race 9. I'll be leaving out Phil due to the black saturday races but 3 other three will make up that leg of the ticket.

8-Munnings, Hello Broadway, Hull
    9-Justwhistledixie, Gabby's Golden Gal, Doremefasolatido
    10-Cowboy Cal, Court Vision
    11-Charitable Man and either CC or MHS
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Bright minds think a like ! Good luck to you !
  • edited June 2009
    Well You Have Two Winners In Your Pick 4 ..but You Better Revisit Two Of Your Races.....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    These aren't guesses its the answer key ! If you think I have two wrong.... its not me .... its you.
  • edited June 2009
    Talk To Me Tomorrow After The Races...........and Dont Forget You Promised To E Mail Me The Next Time Back To Back Track Records Are Broken On The Same Track Same Day...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    yeah.... heaven forbid should two very good horses put in 2 great performances
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Draynay I Like Livin Lovin Too....but I Like Wesley In The 10th...blinkers Made His Kick A Little More Dangerous..kent Will Have Him Rolling Late.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    In race 10 if the turf ends up soggy at all look at putting the #2 in also
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    both #2 entrys
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    Draynay I Like Livin Lovin Too....but I Like Wesley In The 10th...blinkers Made His Kick A Little More Dangerous..kent Will Have Him Rolling Late.

I believe Cowboy Cal is the best turf horse in the country and will not lose again all year. Getting beat by 3 inches to the leading HOY Einstein will not happen again.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    I guess Munnings proved me right and this WAS his break out race..... wow....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    This One For Phil should win for fun....... !
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Munnings hit the hole first and that was it !!! I put him in my pick 4 for a reason .... like I said he may wake up and prove to be much the best and he did ... wow !
  • edited June 2009
    Dont Be A Bullshitter Like The Guys From Ca..you Were All Over The Black Saturday You Stated Will Win For Fun....your Being Watched And Monitored On This Site And May Be Indefinitely Suspended...your Ip Address Is In Jeopardy.....dont Be A Bullshitter............m.o.a.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    This One For Phil should win for fun....... !

lmao
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    so now it's the jock that makes the diffrence ....ok? weather he hit the hole first or not phill had no chance....
  • edited June 2009
    Dunco..........have Vicky Add Her Post With The Ca. Collection File ..this Is Going To Stop On Here As The Serious Handicappers Dont Need This Bull...........
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Dont Be A Bullshitter Like The Guys From Ca..you Were All Over The Black Saturday You Stated Will Win For Fun....your Being Watched And Monitored On This Site And May Be Indefinitely Suspended...your Ip Address Is In Jeopardy.....dont Be A Bullshitter............m.o.a.

I hit the first leg of my pick 4 that I posted and I said Munnings may wake up in this one ...I POSTED IT !!! I tossed a coin for the win and decided on This one is for Phil and my exacta was Munnings and Phil.

Read my post before you spout off !!! :idoit:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009

READ !!!
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    But you also posted This Ones for Phil wins for fun............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    you did open your big mouth an say............This One For Phil should win for fun.......
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Yep but like I said Munnings may wake up and MAY BE THE FASTEST IN THE RACE AND WAS.
  • edited June 2009
    Stop It Your Lying ........and Your Losing Like Usual.....see The D.o.p.e. For Help...