Exposed !!!

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
"Every one of these races is contested. There are nine other horses in this race. But I’m confident because I’ve got a good horse," Woolley said. "Hopefully he will like the surface."

Hopefully he likes the surface ??? The trainer doesn't know ??? Folks let me tell you here and now that is a HUGE problem and any win money on this horse will be for nothing.

Hopefully he will like the surface....lol.... here comes the excuse and the race hasn't even been run yet....lol.

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Horse wont even make the board!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    I agree I like 4 horses to beat him. The Derby mud winner will prove he was a fluke winner of the Derby.
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    I agree I like 4 horses to beat him. The Derby mud winner will prove he was a fluke winner of the Derby.

That fluke beat every horse you picked in the derby and he will fluke you again.:yes:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Without Churchill mud he is just another horse from New Mexico. All year he hasn't won on a fast dry track there is no reason to believe he will do it now.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    InTheFog wrote: »
    That fluke beat every horse you picked in the derby and he will fluke you again.:yes:

Don't worry, he has him covered in his saver trifecta. All-CM-All.

He doesn't have enough creditability to leave him off the wager. :zzz::zzz:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    Lol... my creditability ? You didn't even post your picks ! Post your picks and THEN you can talk about creditability. Geez.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Do you mean credibility? LOL @ creditability
    edited June 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Lol... my creditability ? You didn't even post your picks ! Post your picks and THEN you can talk about creditability. Geez.

I'll post my picks for all Belmont races tomorrow morning after scratches are posted.
    edited June 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Do you mean credibility? LOL @ creditability

lmao.....I skipped spelling school....lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited June 2009
    If you cap like you spell we are in for a long day .....