Gee Good To See You Woke Up!!

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
First Of All I Got Knocked Down For Two Weeks Because Of This Person Pushing The Players Around ...i Stood Up And The Site Responded...now You Let It Get Out Of Hand And The Cat Jumps In A Says He Does Not Think 911 Is Right 100%... Sit Down Old Man Your Over The Hill ..maybe This Is A Make Believe Game To You... But This Is Real For Us...granted You Got A Piece Of The Site.but You And The Big Boys Let This Fester. Out Of Control....now You Going To Make New Rules..get Real There Should Be No Rules ...call A Spade A Spade...without The Pushin And Shovin We Will Be A Bunch Of Pigions...but That "your Market" And God Forbid Some One Steps On Your Toes ..let This Fly...let Du Ray Back On ...no Hold Barred...

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    You can't possibly defend the things Gambler said to Draynay. They were totally out of line. Yes, he was provoked. Still out of line though.

And for the record, i have no "piece of the site". I'm just a poster here, same as you. I did volunteer to moderate the forum after seeing Edward's post (in the Draynay thread), although frankly i would prefer not to.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    I Defend 911 100% Grampa...look It Seem That Nobody Can Get On The Site Without Hearing A Bunch Of Bullshit ..911 Is A True Player..not A Poke And Hope Like You ...or Is Trying To Sell A Lame Sheet To A Bunch Of Peigons,,,your Not A Poster Your Trying To Sell Your Sheets You Slip And Slide On This Site Like You Own It..the Site Is In The Dumpster From Lame Ass People Like You That Think You Can Play Your Game Here..if You Sell A Sheet Good For You ,,,but Your Here For One Reason To Sell Them Your Copy Click Post Is Your Way To Sell Them I Come To Play Not Listen To Bullshit...you Got To Take A Step Back...you And The Other Guys That Have Nothing Better To Do But Post Garbage Should Be Told To Stop It.. This Is A Big Boys Game We Are Playing With Real Money And If Some Numb Nut Opens Their Mouth And Gives Out Loser After Loser They Should Be Put In There Place... If The Shoe Fits Wear It....
    And I Am Not Looking To Volunteer To Be A Moderator I,m Stating I Will Do It Because I Can Smell A Bullshiter A Mile Away
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    mr. d....the room has been cleared, you can put down the a/k now.....lol
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    DUNCO wrote:
    This Is A Big Boys Game We Are Playing With Real Money And If Some Numb Nut Opens Their Mouth And Gives Out Loser After Loser They Should Be Put In There Place... If The Shoe Fits Wear It....

My record of picks on this site is showing a strong profit. Talk is cheap...results speak louder than words.

And all you ever do is talk, Dunco. In broken sentences that I can barely understand...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Easssssyyy thare D-Man ya may end up in the Play Pen with the suspended one lol
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    What is with the attacks towards DC? He has been posting selections on the site for well over a year now (before he even had his own site). He is also the only one keeps a running overall statistic (w2w does as well for a track during meet, g911 for a daily total). His numbers show a profit, how you can post about someone posting loser after loser is beyond me.

I respect DC's picks more than anyone else on the site.
  • HorseRacingTalkHorseRacingTalk Administrator
    edited June 2009
    Dunco, you've been warned and suspended in the past so you should know this already. Personal attacks and name calling will not be tolerated on this site, regardless if the other person deserves it or not. I don't care what others have done in the past or if I missed a bunch of previous attacks on you, when I do see them I will delete them and take further action if necessary.
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Edward.....you Missed The Boat Here....you Acted Too Slowly
  • mcsockmcsock Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    Please all, trouble has left the building. Let it drop, place would not be the same without any of you,
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Too little too late. The building is emptying out. Can't tell you how many times I've seen this. A great capper should be treated better. When will they learn.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    Dunco, you've been warned and suspended in the past so you should know this already. Personal attacks and name calling will not be tolerated on this site, regardless if the other person deserves it or not. I don't care what others have done in the past or if I missed a bunch of previous attacks on you, when I do see them I will delete them and take further action if necessary.

SOO EDWARD I GUESS IT DOSN'T LOOK GOOD FOR ME AS A Moderator I,m Stating I Will Do It AND DO IT GOOD I ALREADY QUIT MY DAY JOB AND BOUGHT A PAIR OF HANDCUFF...(BUT REALLY ONLY GOING TO USE THEM ON MY GIRLFRIEND..) COME ON ED LET ME HANDLE IT.. PS HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY IF NOTHING THATS O.K. BECAUSE MY WEED SALES HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD AS OF LATE...