Treat Her Right - W/P

Race 7

Slick Wheelie - WPS

Race 9

Captiva Pass - WPS

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited June 2009
    thanks for posting to me as i stated many times you are the brains behind this site...
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Good luck today. Thanks for posting
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Just received word this morning that Zito has Coal Play busting out of his skin and will take them gate to wire.

Race 8

Coal Play - Don't leave the window - W/P

fb
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just received word this morning that Zito has Coal Play busting out of his skin and will take them gate to wire.

Race 8

Coal Play - Don't leave the window - W/P

fb

Thanks as always FB. You have a very high win % with these posts about a horse being ready. I laid some cash down on CP. Best of luck to us both :smoking:
  • stevebethasstevebethas Junior Member
    edited June 2009
    FB thanks for coal play 8.80 to win
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Fb....doubled up on coal play....thanks...lets get the 9th...
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    I went up to Oaklawn to bet the Coal Man you gave and I hit the exacta times ten. Nice lick for a 20 dollar investment! Thanks!!! Keep em coming!
    edited June 2009
    I went up to Oaklawn to bet the Coal Man you gave and I hit the exacta times ten. Nice lick for a 20 dollar investment! Thanks!!! Keep em coming!

One of my best friends lives in Hot Springs is at Oaklawn all through the live meet, and always at the OTB on big racing days. I took him with me to the Derby last year, we tore up Louisville that weekend. I will be there next year for the Ark Derby if it doesn't fall on Easter weekend. I have a 2 yo now and cannot escape on Holiday weekends now it's all about her.

fb
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Fb...coal Play Was The Horse That Took Big Brown All The Way Down To The Last Inch Of The Haskell...right Or Do I Have Him Switched
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited June 2009
    Nice day FB
    edited June 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    Fb...coal Play Was The Horse That Took Big Brown All The Way Down To The Last Inch Of The Haskell...right Or Do I Have Him Switched

Your correct!!!!