Any news about any of the injured 3yrs olds?

edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Hi,
I'm new here and was wondering if anyone had any new news about any of the great 3 year olds that were injured/given a vacation? Like my favorite I want revenge, Stardom Bound, the Pamplemousse, Quality Road, etc? Would like to know how they are doing and what's next for them, especially Stardom Bound!! Thank you in advance!!!!!!!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Hi,
    I'm new here and was wondering if anyone had any new news about any of the great 3 year olds that were injured/given a vacation? Like my favorite I want revenge, Stardom Bound, the Pamplemousse, Quality Road, etc? Would like to know how they are doing and what's next for them, especially Stardom Bound!! Thank you in advance!!!!!!!

I Want Revenge - IEAH was interview during Belmont undercard before Benny the Bull's race. Said its a long process for the particular injury but he is coming along. Hopes to see him out before the year's end.

Stardom Bound - Vacation. Ultimate goal is BC Ladies Classic. I'd expect at the very least one prep in August/September.

Pamplemousse - No update, but from what I recall, if the healing process went according to plan he'd return in the fall. I'm sure we should hear something in the next month or two.

Quality Road - Just got back to worktab. Assuming the hoof doesn't act up again, he will likely be the first one back out of all of these.