A longshot ...

laffingeyslaffingeys Senior Member
edited August 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
This one is on my "watch-list" .... If you get a chance take a look at the last race of his ...

No run at all until almost at the line - pulled from the inside ... 4 or 5 wide and then flew to just miss out on third .... Has been marked up today on the morning line at around 15-1 .. Is certainly worth a few dollars for a show ... and maybe even a small win bet just in case ... he has been slightly dropped in class here too for this one ....

TROTTIN TROY has been entered to run on 8/17/2009 at Mohawk Raceway Race 5

Good Luck.

:drinking:

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    laffingeys wrote: »
    This one is on my "watch-list" .... If you get a chance take a look at the last race of his ...

No run at all until almost at the line - pulled from the inside ... 4 or 5 wide and then flew to just miss out on third .... Has been marked up today on the morning line at around 15-1 .. Is certainly worth a few dollars for a show ... and maybe even a small win bet just in case ... he has been slightly dropped in class here too for this one ....

TROTTIN TROY has been entered to run on 8/17/2009 at Mohawk Raceway Race 5

Good Luck.

:drinking:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at the replay tonight. Do you happen to have the date/race # of the replay your referring to? At school and can't access PP's at the moment.
  • laffingeyslaffingeys Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at the replay tonight. Do you happen to have the date/race # of the replay your referring to? At school and can't access PP's at the moment.

Sorry only just got back home ...

His last race was Mohawk July 27th Race 9 .. ours was #6 in that race.

:)