Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    I would go with seventh street for a little upset
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    F&M SPRINT

Informed Decision (-120) over Seventh Street

How much can I get down and where can I send you the money for you to make the wager for me. Email me and I will give you my cell so I can send the money via Western Union or Money Graham.

fb
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    I would go with seventh street for a little upset

I highly disagree. I would have expected a much larger spread. To me Seventh Street has little chance of even hitting the board let alone beating possibly the top AW filly sprinter.

This is one race where I don't see a large price winning. I may even be stretching it with my wager on Sara Louise, but if she loses, I'd be shocked if it wasn't to Ventura or Informed Decision.

Just my opinion, but not a race to really reach for a price.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2009
    Seventh Street is an exceptional filly, and she's run very well @ 7 furlongs before, but i think she'll be hard-pressed to hold off Informed Decision here if that one runs a representative race. Seems like a very tall order for a horse coming off a 2-month break who isn't accustomed to running very fast on the lead. Really not much pace in the race aside from Free Flying Soul, but that one should definitely keep Seventh Street honest up front, softening her up a little bit and setting the table for Informed Decision to pass her. Also, new surface for both, but Seventh Street has never run on synthetic while Informed Decision is 6-for-6. I was also rather amazed that Informed Decision was able to run down Carlsbad @ Keeneland last time after Carlsbad had come into the lane with a nice head-start and plenty of gas left in the tank. Just an incredible late kick by Informed Decision. I'm interested as to how far off the pace she'll be here, because she has shown speed before, and as mentioned above, there's not a lot of it in the race. Seems wise to lay closer this time, but on the other hand she was so damn effective last time i wouldn't expect them to change tactics here. I guess they'll just try to keep an eye on Ventura and make sure they have a nice jump on her, lol.
    edited November 2009
    SPRINT

Zensational (-125) over Gayego

CLASSIC

Gio Ponti (-110) over Einstein
    edited November 2009
    F&M SPRINT

Informed Decision (-120) over Seventh Street

Winner!