How are you guys doing today?

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited November 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Myself, i'm getting killed. The only ticket i've cashed so far was a matchup bet on Aikenite.

As far as my normal win betting, i took the 2/1 on Lookin at Lucky and missed by a nose. Nothing else even came close (though the rest have all been longshots). Blanked through 5 races so far.

Comments

• RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    Have not cashed yet...I plan on getting it all back in the 10th on the #2 horse.

RUDY
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2009
    Good luck, Rudy. My day will be determined by the Classic.
    edited November 2009
    GL, you get 'em!

RUDY
    edited November 2009
    Quite a price on Dar Re Mi here @ 5/1. Still over 20 minutes to go, however.
    edited November 2009
    Are you at liberty to say who your Classic pick is? I need for the late DD
    edited November 2009
    It wouldn't be fair to my customers if i posted it. Good luck, though.
    edited November 2009
    I gave out Rip Van Winkle, who of course faded badly after attending the early pace. I did also give a strong push to Gio Ponti in my analysis though, and mentioned Zenyatta prominently as well, so hopefully some people had the exacta. It paid exceptionally well, $87.40 for two dollars.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    (N)
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    All in all I had my worst BC ever.

I had several second place finishers (im typically a win only bettor).
    I was on Gio Ponti, Precious Passion, Pure Clan, and Cloudy's Knight (all 2nd).

I caught a couple small exactas using these but not enough to break even.
    edited November 2009
    I couldn't believe Precious Passion was able to hang on that well after setting such fast early fractions. Just unheard of.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Best race on the whole BC card I thought. I really couldn't believe he dugged back in like that.

fb
    edited November 2009
    I had a few winners on Saturday they were Pounced and caught the super in that race also. Then I had a big longshot winner in Furtherst Land and last but not least Conduit. Also had a huge day on Friday had a $20 winner along with a 7 thousand $1.00 super and loved Life is Sweet in the Ladies Classic. I hit all daily doubles, pick 3's and the pick 4 I release that day. If anyone would like me to forward over the email I sent my customers just drop me a email and I will forward it over to you. fbwinners@aol.com

fb
    edited November 2009
    Great call on Furthest Land.
    edited November 2009
    Thanks made the pick 4 payoff decent. I just wished Gio could of held on the pk 4 would of paid off big.

fb