Saturday play from DiscreetPicks.com

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Aqueduct - Race 6

#7 Hattaash (10/1 ml)

Firster for Dan Peitz had been working in company with Moojab all the way back to September, and that one came out of those drills to post an impressive win on Oct. 31. Would take some beating here if able to produce a similar effort.

HRT record:

63 for 224 (28%)

$542.20 mutuels ($8.61 avg)

Comments

• havanahavana Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    How can this be dated today at 03:54 PM?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    havana wrote: »
    How can this be dated today at 03:54 PM?

Your forum clock is wrong. It has you under a different time zone.

Thanks for the selection DC. Good luck today.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2009
    Hattaash went off @ over 30/1 and never threatened. The racetrack was a sea of mud; not sure how that might have affected things.
    edited January 2010
    Hattaash won Race 2 @ Oaklawn today, paying $73.00 to win. I think i'm gonna be sick.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    Hattaash won Race 2 @ Oaklawn today, paying $73.00 to win. I think i'm gonna be sick.

:wacko:

I wish I would have noticed that. I typically remember horses you post and always give a heads up if you forget.

DC, would you mind emailing me when you get the chance?

Not sure if we're allowed to post emails but feel free to delete it if you need to.
    edited January 2010
    I did see that he was entered, and i did a little background work on him, but i couldn't find anything. Not anything relevant, anyway. And he had run so poorly in the debut that i just didn't feel comfortable backing him again without any kind of positive recent info, In retrospect, i probably should've chalked his debut up to the muddy track and given him the benefit of the doubt, considering the class drop and the price being offered. But that's easy to say now, i guess.