Last 3 Races at Hollywood

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited November 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
R8
#1 Mr Hot Stuff
Class of the field and as long as he has the pace he should be the one to beat.

R9
#1 Black Bear Island
Got a little roughed up in his last and was quite impressive when I saw him at Arlington. Should get a pace advantage here over some runners and might be hard to gun down.

R10
#6 Domonation
Best bet of the day. One of the few in the field with some experience. Nearly won at first asking and returned in an awfully tough group in which the winner came back to dominate an allowance field in hand and the second place finisher came back to beat a strong bunch of maidens.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    R8
    #1 Mr Hot Stuff
    Class of the field and as long as he has the pace he should be the one to beat.

R9
    #1 Black Bear Island
    Got a little roughed up in his last and was quite impressive when I saw him at Arlington. Should get a pace advantage here over some runners and might be hard to gun down.

R10
    #6 Domonation
    Best bet of the day. One of the few in the field with some experience. Nearly won at first asking and returned in an awfully tough group in which the winner came back to dominate an allowance field in hand and the second place finisher came back to beat a strong bunch of maidens.

Mr. Hot Stuff made up ground late but came up short. Finished 4th by around 3/4 lengths.
    Black Bear Island ran awful.
    Domonation came flying home late to nip te #5 horse for the win.
    Domonation paid $7.80 (He was actually 4-1 with 1mtp and got hammered to 5-2 :nono:)
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2009
    I was on Black Bear Island myself. He just didn't fire today.

Nice call on Domonation, though.