new poster

playdagameplaydagame Junior Member
edited December 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning,

I am new to the board by posting only. Normally I would come on here and see what people have to say about some current sports topics. I will be posting plays and keeping a running record. Here is a little backround on my credentials. I have been gambling for a little over 10 years. I know not as long as a lot of you on here. I have been really successful and am always looking for angles to improve my craft. I look forward to proving that my skills are as good as I believe them to be. I will be posting only premium plays. All plays will be for the same amount of units as I believe that there is no reason to play a game that you do not have the upmost faith in. I will look to post around 1200 est. on days that there are plays, so if following please check around that time. If plays are running a little late I will post at around 1200 est. with an update. If no plays on a given day I will post that as well. Well, with all that being said, I would like to say hello to the great people on this board and hopefully I will be able to provide some winners and earn each of your respect.

Good Luck and let your day be profitable.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2009
    Welcome aboard, and good luck.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    playdagame wrote: »
    Good Morning,

I am new to the board by posting only. Normally I would come on here and see what people have to say about some current sports topics. I will be posting plays and keeping a running record. Here is a little backround on my credentials. I have been gambling for a little over 10 years. I know not as long as a lot of you on here. I have been really successful and am always looking for angles to improve my craft. I look forward to proving that my skills are as good as I believe them to be. I will be posting only premium plays. All plays will be for the same amount of units as I believe that there is no reason to play a game that you do not have the upmost faith in. I will look to post around 1200 est. on days that there are plays, so if following please check around that time. If plays are running a little late I will post at around 1200 est. with an update. If no plays on a given day I will post that as well. Well, with all that being said, I would like to say hello to the great people on this board and hopefully I will be able to provide some winners and earn each of your respect.

Good Luck and let your day be profitable.

Nice to meet you and best of luck with your upcoming selections. :toast:
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Welcome; looking forward to your input.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Welcome.
  • TrendsmanTrendsman Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    I must say i am disappointed in this site already. i posted up a winner advised at 3/1 on my new thread and won at 6/4F. but i go to my thread to find it is under moderation and admin will post after looking at it.

Not good. winners will flow from the thread, but no access and posting delayed by what a day.. what a strange forum
    edited December 2009
    New posters such as Playdagame and yourself are under post review (for like the first 25 or 50 posts or something), and the posts must be approved manually. I'm the only one doing that, and obviously i can't be around 24/7. I apologize for any inconvenience.
  • TrendsmanTrendsman Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    Can this moderation be undone as today i put up a 7/2 horse which won at 6/4. many are missing out and i have one to put up for saturday and cannot due to this moderation
    edited December 2009
    Not sure which horse you're talking about, i approved your post (the one with the selections) early this morning. I'll contact Edward though and see what the policy is.
  • Street 66Street 66 Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    Maybe this is the 'new guy' thread so i thought i would drop in and say my first hello as well. Living in Cajun country but playing NYRA almost exclusively. Look forward to exchanging pix and ideas with ya'll. This time of year is usually when I review the statistical nightmare that was my '09 betting season. I seem to be an in and outer as '08 was a banner year. Cant wait for 2010 then huh?

I will dabble at FG and AQU inner while I wait for spring in NY. Hello to all again!
    edited December 2009
    Welcome aboard, Street!