R5 - #4 Amen Hallelujah
R7 - #7 Gallant Son

Golden Gate
R8 - #2 Connemara

Good luck everyone.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2010
    We got a big price on Mr. Vegas (10/1), but he broke slow to trail the field and then was caught very wide on the turn for home. I thought maybe he was still gonna do it, but he just totally flattened out thru the stretch. Very disappointing considering the price; i was hoping for another big score.

Good luck with Connemara; i'll be on him as well if he stays in playable range, but i really don't think he will. I didn't give him out on my site because of that.

In the Conveyance race, i wouldn't overlook Cardiff Giant. Not sure how effectively he'll stretch out, but i definitely think he's undervalued here. I can barely give Conveyance an edge on him, except that Conveyance figures to havea major pace advantage here. That's why i didn't give out Cardiff Giant on my site (though i was thinking pretty hard about it). I do think he's the most likely second-place finisher.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    We got a big price on Mr. Vegas (10/1), but he broke slow to trail the field and then was caught very wide on the turn for home. I thought maybe he was still gonna do it, but he just totally flattened out thru the stretch. Very disappointing considering the price; i was hoping for another big score.

Good luck with Connemara; i'll be on him as well if he stays in playable range, but i really don't think he will. I didn't give him out on my site because of that.

In the Conveyance race, i wouldn't overlook Cardiff Giant. Not sure how effectively he'll stretch out, but i definitely think he's undervalued here. I can barely give Conveyance an edge on him, except that Conveyance figures to havea major pace advantage here. That's why i didn't give out Cardiff Giant on my site (though i was thinking pretty hard about it). I do think he's the most likely second-place finisher.

Nice call on Cardiff Giant for the runner up spot. Ran a solid race.
    I was also quite disappointed in the Mr Vegas race but I'll likely be on him next time out.
    As for Connemara, I did end up passing as I set the conditional for 7/5 or higher which I wasn't even close to.

Amen Hallelujah won @ 3-1and ended up about even for the day.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2010
    2 plays for today from Santa Anita
    R7 - #7 Runaway Bandito
    R8 - #8 Dream Empress (Really like this one's shot today)
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    In the Conveyance race, i wouldn't overlook Cardiff Giant. Not sure how effectively he'll stretch out, but i definitely think he's undervalued here. I can barely give Conveyance an edge on him, except that Conveyance figures to have a major pace advantage here. That's why i didn't give out Cardiff Giant on my site (though i was thinking pretty hard about it). I do think he's the most likely second-place finisher.

Bump for the Southwest.