DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Just a reminder.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Going with the obvious choice for today and playing Blind Luck.
    edited February 2010
    I used Crisp in the same race. I think she has almost an equal chance of hitting the board as Blind Luck, and if Blind Luck were to somehow run out, you could eliminate most of the contest.
    edited February 2010
    I used Crisp in the same race. I think she has almost an equal chance of hitting the board as Blind Luck, and if Blind Luck were to somehow run out, you could eliminate most of the contest.

I wholeheartedly agree that over 80% if the contest is likely using Blind Luck. That last race was just so jaw dropping I find it hard not to be on her here.

I think she's going to see some tougher competition here and likely will be nowhere near bettable. I also like Evening Jewel a bit to hit the board.
    edited February 2010
    Nice call on Evening Jewel, it looked to me like she won the race. I was shocked to see them put Blind Luck's number up. I thought Evening Jewel had won the race both in regular speed, and then again in slow motion. It didn't even look real close...an easy nose if there is such a thing.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    there is 1488 people left..i had ace of aces and he ran 2nd...pick 6 carryover 500000
    edited February 2010
    anybody else still alive....
    edited February 2010
    Not me...

Who are you using today?
    edited February 2010
    prince rexy in the 3rd
    edited February 2010
    Hmm, interesting choice. Prince Rexy looked very talaented indeed a couple of years ago, but disappeared fora long time and then showed absolutely no speed at all in the downhill return just 11 days ago. He did seem to finish okay, at lesat according to the PP's because it was pretty hard to catch a glimpse of him on camera. Needless to say, that race appeared to be a prep for a two-turn race, and i'm rather surprised he's back so fast after such a long break. Clearly he was just out for the exercise last time. Could be a threat here, but i think he's hard to support against the two favorites just based on recency. Small field though, and it sure wouldn't surprise me if he ran third.
    edited February 2010
    I squeeked through using Super Sophie in the first today.
    I nearly used Prince Rexy too, he actually just cost me a wager. I think you got nipped for 3rd there.