Current pari-mutuel Kentucky Derby Future Wager odds (Pool One)

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Here's the link for current odds. The Pool closes today @ 6:00 pm Eastern Time.

Future Wager | Kentucky Oaks & Derby 136 | April 30 - May 1, 2010 | Tickets, Events, News

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    "All Others" just clicked up to 3/2. Hard to see it going past 2/1 though, with only a couple of hours left. We'll see.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Like an idiot I fell into the trap of the futures again even getting nowhere near the odds I wanted.

I played a small future on Drosselmeyer and did a 4 horse exacta box using:
    Buddy's Saint/Drosselmeyer/Conveyance/All Others.
    edited February 2010
    Don't even get me started on the Future Pool Exacta, lol.

I had a lot of interest in "All Others", but when i checked @ 5 mtp it was still sitting @ 3/2. So nothing for me.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    LOL I agree. I'm normally a very reserved and self controlled bettor but when it comes to these futures the excitement takes over. Only spent $20 on the futures in total, even though I may have had better use with tat $20 by flushing it down the toilet :shifty:

Anyways, wish me luck and good luck to all others who made futures.
    Conveyance goes Monday and my other two go Saturday.
    edited February 2010
    I do think Conveyance has some potential. Really nice, fluid stride. I think he'll need to stalk in order to win the Derby though. Very hard to wire the field. Looking forward to seeing him run tomorrow...
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    yea, i put 20 on conveyance today. should be awesome tomorrow! if anyone is there i will be in section TF