FG Friday Night Don't Leave the Window

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Just got word on this on for Friday night twilight card.

Race $5

Country Flavor - Don't Leave The Window.

fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Will definitely look at it. Thanks FB...
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    what flavor wager?!? lol
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Neapolitan-- 3 wagering flavors.
    edited February 2010
    i think i'll put country flavor as my top scoop on my tricream cone
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    I hate when a drf beat writer gets a little info on a unkonw horse and they post a article on the homepage about the horse. This is strictly a rep. article and has now killed the price of our horse on Friday Night. I get this information way before these beat writers and pass it along to you all most of the time. Now today Country Flavor is the second headline of DRF. Rachel worked today and the horse at Tampa with Maragh won by 15 yesterday and there is no mention of it as it pretains to the Derby Trail.

fb
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    when is this horse running?
    edited February 2010
    i was wondering that too. i think he is entered tomorrow night and saturday for a stakes race. seems if i remember correctly he was a morning line of 20-1 in the stakes race... correct me if i am wrong
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    friday night as stated in title of post
    edited February 2010
    Hey FB, any thoughts on Whooshootoo in Race 8 tonight? I considered giving her out on my site today, but i decided against it. Not crazy about the trainer's 0-for-19 record at the meet, and Sellers jumping off to ride another horse (though that could have a lot to do with the trainers involved). I do think Whooshootoo ran better-than-looked last time out, and is a threat on the front end here. Her fractions look slow on paper, but the track was drying out that day (it was listed as "good" earlier in the card) and the other races were pretty slow as well, so that appears better-than-looked as well.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    was wondering if anyone knew what race giant oak was running in tomorrow
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    was wondering if anyone knew what race giant oak was running in tomorrow

He's cross entered in both a turf and dirt stake FG.
    My father's good friend is very close with Virginia Tarra Trust and according to his buddy they cross entered to get a feel for competition and track conditions. I'd like to see him on dirt as his last two have REALLY impressed me. They finally returned him to the one late run style and its been working. Last timne they launched him a tad early and he got caught extremely wide against a tough Clark field (einstein, misremembered, blame,etc). Fresian Fire will NOT be allowed to run free on the front again like last time which should give Oak the pace he needs to run at and with the small field size he shouldn't have traffic/ground loss issues.

To paraphrase, I love this ones chances Saturday, especially on Dirt which is where I was told they were leaning. I'm pretty sure the official decision wont come until tomorrow morning.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    ty...good info
    edited February 2010
    Hey FB, any thoughts on Whooshootoo in Race 8 tonight? I considered giving her out on my site today, but i decided against it. Not crazy about the trainer's 0-for-19 record at the meet, and Sellers jumping off to ride another horse (though that could have a lot to do with the trainers involved). I do think Whooshootoo ran better-than-looked last time out, and is a threat on the front end here. Her fractions look slow on paper, but the track was drying out that day (it was listed as "good" earlier in the card) and the other races were pretty slow as well, so that appears better-than-looked as well.

Whooshootoo ran third @ 9/1. The horse that Sellers jumped to won the race.