Friday play from DiscreetPicks.com

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Santa Anita - Race 7

#4 A Jealous Woman (3/1 ml)

We've been on this horse for all three of her wins, and if anything she just keeps getting better. Surprised me a bit by heading straight out for the lead last time, and it wasn't due to a soft pace as she set some very solid splits for the mile distance. Making it even more impressive is the fact that she was stretching out to two-turns for the very first time, and she got out strong just as she always does, despite the fast fractions. Figures to have gotten quite a lot out of that race conditioning-wise, and she also looks to have a nice pace edge on this group, which should afford her a nice head-start on the closers. Also note that her latest win was flattered by Devine Actress (also entered here), who came out of her second-pace effort to A Jealous Woman to win going away in her next start. Just an excellent filly here; i imagine she'll be tackling stakes company before too long.

HRT record:

67 for 239 (28%)

$579.20 mutuels ($8.64 avg)

Comments

• randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    thank you very much win or lose

Good luck
  • jcmhou1jcmhou1 Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Good Luck!!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    A Jealous Woman wins @ $6.00
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Great call as usual DC. Gave me some flex money for this weekend's stakes :smoking:
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Good call the wire couldn't have come soon enough.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    InTheFog wrote: »
    Good call the wire couldn't have come soon enough.

LOL, i agree. I was very impressed however that she was able to hang on after setting extremely fast fractions for the distance. The final time was very sharp as well.
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    your the best