Couple Quick Plays

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Gulfstream 8
Double 1,4 w 2, 6, 16
Few short priced likely winners in first part with three longer prices I think have a legitimate shot in a wide open field for the second race.

Gulfstream 9
Win/Place #6 Celtic Princess
Had a rough trip in last steadying in the backstretch then swingest widest into the stretch and closed well from dead last to get within 4 lengths of a wire to wire winner (who came back to win a stakes at GP last weekend). Should have a stronger pace on the front this time and with a cleaner trip might be able to run them all down at a big number.

Fairgrounds 8
Exacta Wheel Up/Back #7 Apple Martini
Owner said she's been working well and is fully prepared to run today. Only major concern is the track condition. If she can handle the track look for her to make her presence felt. If tizaqueena falters the exacta payout should be excellent if this one gets in there.

Golden Gate 3
#5 (Win/Place)
Lone speed, class drop, nuff said

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Gulfstream 8
    Double 1,4 w 2, 6, 16
    Few short priced likely winners in first part with three longer prices I think have a legitimate shot in a wide open field for the second race.

#1 Amen Hallelujah romps @ 2-1 and live to 2,6,16 in 2nd leg.

Golden Gate 3
    #5 (Win/Place)
    Lone speed, class drop, nuff said
    #5 Witzel Dixie gets NAILED right on the wire @ 3-1 after leading throughout. That hurts.
    Pays $4.80 to Place so small profit.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    This day cant get any worse. I had #9 in the Borderland Derby. Horse wins and gets DQed and placed second @15-1