FB

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Any status update on Biofuel?
I know you gave her out BC Filly day and had she not been nearly knocked over the stretch may have won that outing. She made her way to the Oaks Future Pool 2. Unless I missed it, she hasn't started since BC day? Any idea when she's due for return?

May be worth a small bet considering Blind Luck and Christina Daae along with the field are bound to take loads of money.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    very interesting...i loved her b.c day and she got the hell beat out of her....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Biofuel is part of the Oaks future??? She's not even in training right now. She doesn't have a single recorded workout...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Any status update on Biofuel?
    I know you gave her out BC Filly day and had she not been nearly knocked over the stretch may have won that outing. She made her way to the Oaks Future Pool 2. Unless I missed it, she hasn't started since BC day? Any idea when she's due for return?

May be worth a small bet considering Blind Luck and Christina Daae along with the field are bound to take loads of money.

I was told after the BC Races she was pretty banged up from that race and I havne't heard anything of late. I will get on the horn and see if I can find anything for us.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    03/01/2010 - BIOFUEL GALLOPS AT PALM MEADOWS - The temperatures have been below normal for this time of the year in Southern Florida but the racing action is starting to heat up. Canadian champion BIOFUEL is seen getting ready for her 2010 debut under Vince White at Palm Meadows.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Getting ready for her 2010 debut? Not likely. Unless they're talking about a couple of
    months from now.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    She may very well end up back at Woodbine to start her three year old season. Reade Baker never seems to rush his stock.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Why would they list a horse with almost zero chance to make it to the gate? Easy money?
    There are prolly several poor saps out there without the connections we have here who are willing to throw down money on her based on her BC performance and their hopes she'll be starting soon.

Little ridiculous imo.

Christina Daae will likely be my future for Oaks, assuming I get something even close to a legit price.