FB's Key Plays for Saturday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
FG

Race 6

1A - County Flavor - wp - Key Play

Race 10 - Not A Key Play

exacta

1-5 - Clear Sailing is a real live horse and they should of never spotted her against Rachel. My clocker at the FG says this is a real race mare and will be a graded winner real soon. Beautiful weather today at the FG and looks like a fast track all day.

Gulfstream Park

Race 10

Congressional Page - wps - This one has been running his heart out against much tougher. I really think he can get to the wire first today. I'm hearing big thing on Grasshopper for this race and he is worth a saver at a huge price. Don't expect 15-1.

exacta,tri, and super key

1 over 4-5-6-7-8-9-11 and reverse in 2nd and 3rd holes.

Tampa Bay Down

Race 9

Cuff Me - This is one serious filly and she will show it today, disregard her last one. The price should be right for the taken with this filly at Tampa.

3 over 2-4-5-6-8 - excata, tris, and super. Just in the 1 hole.

Race 10

Probation Ready - Strictly a horse for the course and the price is also nice on this one.

6 over 3-5-8-9-10 exacta, tri, and super. In the 2nd hole also.

Race 11

Odysseus - He wins for fun and will be in the top 3 of all the experts Derby Top 10 or Top12 after this one. This is one serious colt and will be a factor for quit sometime.

Oaklawn

Race 2

Honour Rocket - wps - You sometime this game works in your favor when you want to bet a horse back. Honour Rocket will be a big price off the Baffert entry. Steve Hobby has a big tag one in here along with DWL. Let's swing for the fences and hope the blinkers help this young colt out today at a big price.

8 over 1-2-3-6-9 just on top.

Race 8

Tap Tap Tapping - wps - This is another longshot play I have today at Oaklawn and if she runs like I think she can I will be Tap Tap Tapping my foot down the strecth.

6 over 1-2-3-5-8 exacta,tri, and super in the 2nd hole also.

Race 10

No Dublin for me as the whole world is on him and that is never a good thing to me. Im on another price in Uh Oh Bango to pull the shocker in HOT SPRINGS today.

4 over 1-2-6-7 in the second hole also.

Santa Anita

Race 9

American Lion - wp - love this colt today with the Cal bred rigth behind him for the exacta and whoever else you want in the 3rd and 4th hole.

gl, fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    I'm with you on one of them. Good luck today, FB.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm with you on Grasshopper, Tap Tap Tapping, and Odysseus.
    May also be playing Country Flavor, I think you gave him out at an earlier date and he disappointed at short odds, is he set to rebound at better odds?
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Uh Oh Bango have $200 to win on so lets keep the fingers crossed
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for posting plays today. Good luck
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm with you on Grasshopper, Tap Tap Tapping, and Odysseus.
    May also be playing Country Flavor, I think you gave him out at an earlier date and he disappointed at short odds, is he set to rebound at better odds?

Wow what the fuck was that in the Tampa Bay Derby?
    Most oddly run race, looked like Schoolyard Dreams was gone, then all the sudden after Odysseus looked done he starts running again, splits the tiniest hole, and gets a Colonel John over Mambo in Seattle style bob.

Wow, what a nail biter photo for the both of us. Nice call :thumbup:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    that was tough...weird and everything else......lol
    edited March 2010
    Nice call, guys!

I was on Odysseus also. But i have to admit, i really thought he had lost by a nose. I was very surprised when they put his number up. But hey, i'll take it...
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Glad you won and i guess it means your not on that santa horse in the 9th
    edited March 2010
    I was on Sidney's Candy. He just impressed the hell out of me with his late kick in the San Vicente. Very tough spot for his two-turn debut, but i thought he'd stretch out okay. I actually though that he'd be sitting right outside American Lion today, but when he got that easy lead, i was pretty damn happy about it. He showed the same kind of late kick today that he showed last time, but he did have it very easy up front. Hard to know what to make of that )as far as the Derby is concerned), but he didn't have it totally easy in the San Vicente, so we know that he's capable of kicking strongly even after setting strong fractions. Whether hje can do that @ 1 1/4 miles is anyone's guess, but regardless of that, he looked great today. Have to think he'll go favored in the Santa Anita Derby.

Interactif ran very well also.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    I loved sidney's candy today as you know....I just think he is going to just keep getting better and better....Cali shippers are doing pretty good especially at oaklawn....baffert can when all three major preps at oaklawn this year..
    edited March 2010
    Nice comeback race by Lookin at Lucky, for sure. I still have no idea why Dublin got bet that hard. Noble's Promise was far more attractive @ 5/1. Nice race from him also, btw.