Oaklawn maiden Wednesday

Zenyatta31Zenyatta31 Junior Member
edited March 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I have an interesting play for Wednesday 3/24. This is the beauty of stable- mail.

I had a horse pop up in the last at Oaklawn that debuted in Saratoga against future stakes winning Westover Wildcat. I was told this horse was working tremendously and was one of Asmussen's best babies prior to that only start in Saratoga and I bet the horse that day.

Today the horse comes back for his second lifetime start at Oaklawn Park with a morning line of 12/1 for the sometimes powerful Steve Asmussen stable. He has his main man Bridgemohan in the saddle too. He is well worth the flyer on a Wednesday where we typically have no action.

Take a look as he comes on the the track - if he's on his toes, he might be down the road ...

Oaklawn rc10 - #5 Macjoey -if he's close to his 12/1 morning line - across the board wagers might be in order ...

Best of luck

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up, I'll definitely be taking a look at the horse later. If I find anything interesting, I'll post it here.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    bridgmohan isn't coming here to ride tomorrow... nakatani is riding him. the firster you need to look out for in this race is paperless... my buddy is the jock and he heard he is a good horse. his works have been very good. i also like the 10 and 11 in the race as well.
    edited March 2010
    I looked at Paperless myself. Thought he might've been working with Dublin, but he has not. Thanks for the info though, we'll see what happens.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Little Rock newspaper handicapper Rick Lee has #5 Macjoey his pick of the day; won't be anywhere near 12-1as Nakatani takes the mount. i'm leaning toward a 5-8-10 ex bx. Good Luck
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Can someone reply to this post reply and inform me how to edit my info so that my real name does not appear when I join in on discussions.
    edited March 2010
    Can someone reply to this post reply and inform me how to edit my info so that my real name does not appear when I join in on discussions.

John, you may have to sign up again using a different screenname.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2010

Username means the name or alias you would like displayed, not your actual name (although it can be).
  • Zenyatta31Zenyatta31 Junior Member
    edited March 2010
    A nice fat double digit winner - gotta love Saratoga baby races!! Better yet is knowing the clocker!!

My selection who ran at Oaklawn won for fun paying $10.60 $6.00 & $5.60.
    edited March 2010
    Great call...........congrats!