friday churhill selection...everyone

2»

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Im crushed right now. Just got home to watch Oaks only to watch my favorite filly go down in a photo (which in real time I thought I had). Got the exacta though but still not great :yelling:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    tough beat.....
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    husker70 wrote: »
    Rayphil---here In Louisville---be At Track To Bet Soon...i'll Present My Fullcard...weather Nice Now...but Looks Like Rain Tonite And Tomorrow..handicap Wet...walked The Rows This Early Am With The Kids...steve As Says Thumbs Up For Rachel And Dixie Hot Chick Tomorrow..even If Wet...mission Impazible Is A Good Looking Animal..good Confirmation And Strong Rear Muscles..nice..this Is My Fullcard
    R1---2,8,7....2--ravi's Song...betting
    R2---10,7,3
    R3---6,3,9
    R4---11,4,5...11..fuzzy Britches...has Won Me Money...will Rebound..betting
    R5---3,1,8...missit #3...mike Smith Likes..betting
    R6---4,3,5...4...rachel Betting Heavy
    R7---7,9,3...7..nina Fever...betting
    R8---7,6,3...tough Race Going With 7..starfish Bay...betting
    R9----6,4,2...6..bullsbay...betting
    R10---6,1,11
    R11---5,4,1...5...blind Luck Looked Good This Am....betting Heavy...oaks/derby Dbl...5/1,2,6,10,14...strong....4,1/1,2,6,10 14...lighter....i'm Using Stately Victor-6,paddy Prado--10,mission Impazible--14-,looking At Lucky-1,ice Box-2.....handicapped Wet...like The Breeding That Way
    R12---8,7,10....8--ready To Sing...they Tell Me Is Nice...betting

Steve Tells Me Hot Dixie Chick Tomorrow---r6--#2 And R7---#5---tizaqueena

Enjoy......lets Win......

NOT A BAD DAY....8/12 LISTED WINNERS...NOT ENOUGH TOP WINNERS ON BETTING....HOT EARLY AND LATE...NICE PK 3..LATE...LOST BY SOME NOSES...WON BY SOME....HORSE RACING....BLIND LUCK ROLL OVER TO DERBY IS ALIVE....WILL SEE HOW THE WEATHER IS....GOT THE KIDS HERE...QUIET NOW...I'LL TRY TO POST MY SELECTIONS TOMORROW.....LETS WIN.........