Might be the fastest 6F race of the year look inside!!!!

2»

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Had 50k wp on Rachel in the Preakness. Also had a 20k double with Payton D'Oro and Rachel. Our site will be up and running in a few months. Will will have a page showing all our Super signers and big checks issued to us from Churchill Downs. There will be no grey area on what has been hit and it will be no fabricated stories as all will be able to see with there own eyes.

fb
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Tell him to take that money offshore :yes:
    I've got a group of friends going to the local OTB with me today for this one, don't wanna disappoint them when he opens @ 3-5 :sad:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Majesticperfection is a clear favorite in the doubles right row.
    edited August 2010
    Opens 2/5, he laid 30k w/p only
    edited August 2010
    And 10k w/p was offshore!!!
    edited August 2010
    Gee, thanks FB.
    edited August 2010
    Boom!!!!!!!!!
  • FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Never got Higher than +140 at the exchange (Betmaker)
    edited August 2010
    Ring up the register....congrats to FB's friend!
    edited August 2010
    It makes my 5k w/p look silly. I tell him all the time he is in another atmosphere from regular horse players.
    edited August 2010
    What an animal. Best sprinter i've seen since Orientate's 4yo season.
    edited August 2010
    Agree, and lets hope we can get another Thunderello in the 2nd spot this time out.

fb
    edited August 2010
    Huge performance by Majesticperfectrion. He got sent early, but was able to gain an uncontested lead while still traveling pretty much within himself. Not sure if Cash Refund was just letting him go, or if that one has simply lost a step (leaning towards the latter). As expected, Majesticperfection finished up huge. Pretty sure he shaded 12 seconds again (for the third straight race) while setting a new track record.

I doubt we'll see $8.20 on this horse again. Props to FB for the heads-up.

DC, you think Big Drama was letting him go? Like you thought Cash Refund was doing.
    edited August 2010
    Big Drama ducked inward at the break. I was actually sweating an inquiry, not that i really expected one. Thought perhaps Coa might claim foul because Majesticperfection had broken inward also. It actually looked like Majesticperfection might've hit the side of the gate coming out, but he sure got out of there fast. Take a look at the head-on when it comes up on CalRacing.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    It makes my 5k w/p look silly. I tell him all the time he is in another atmosphere from regular horse players.

Hahaha:toast: atmosphere more like a SUPERNOVA ELITE WOW UNBELIEVABLE
    CONGRATS TO YOU FB &YOUR FRIEND

THIS1 IS 4U