Need Prayers from the FORUM

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Friends I need big prayers from you all as my Mom is regressing in a big way. Today is my 42nd birthday and all can say is I only have a few days left with her. I ask for all members to ask god to let my mom go in peace as she is suffering in a big way at this time. She is tired and ready to make her way to a higher place.

Comments

• IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited April 2012
    Just lost my mom to cancer less than a year ago. I am 46 and it's a pain that will never go away, God Bless you and your family at this terrible time in your life. May your mother find peace and comfort in her final days and you and your family will be in my prayers daily. God Bless you brother.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Sorry to hear. Best wishes and hoping for comfort and peace for your mother as well as your family.
  • jjohns7777jjohns7777 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Praying for you and your Mom.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Im so sorry fb. Please know you are in my prayers. May the Good Lord grant your mother comfort during these days.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Just said a prayer for you and your mom, FB. Horrible situation, but one that i suppose is inevitable for most of us at one point or another. Hope you and your mom find peace.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Sorry to hear, GOD bless!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Good Bless You and Mom FB. We are right next to you praying. One day Mom will be right next to my Mom dancing with the stars and forever in peace and glory. Anything I can do please do not hesitate as you are a true brother to all of us here. Our funeral is this Sunday. Tonight will be the toughest of all, 2 of my brothers and I will be going through all of her photos to make up a board for at the funeral home. Funny though man, though I cried alot the past week I think more tears were for the good memories than anything else. We Love you brother and again anything we can do please say so.
  • dowdenadowdena Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Our prayers for both you and your Mom..........................
  • rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited April 2012
    going through ths same with my mom god bless you and your family
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    FB: Think about the good times that you had with your Mom; my prayers are with your entire family.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    FB my prayers go out to you, be strong mate, also my prayers go out to your MOM, Family.
    believe and have faith in the power of the God. he heels and fixes everything.
    i said a special Prayer for your mom and changed a few word from a verse i read from my bible
    Mark 5, verse 23 asking Jesus to lay his hand and her and make her well.
  • stevebethasstevebethas Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    God Bless you and your Mom You are in my thoughts and prayers when the time comes may she dance with the Angels
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Hey man, I hope you and your family can find some strength in this tough time.
  • irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    God bless, may his light shine upon you both and keep you safe.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    FB, my prayers are with with you and your family. I wish both you and your mother the best and hopefully she can pull through this.
  • hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited April 2012
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Lost both my parents to cancer...both suffered much pain...*I pray that your mother"s journey is a peaceful one...w2w
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Very sorry,Will say prayer
  • FloydrturboFloydrturbo Member
    edited April 2012
    I am hoping for the BEST for You as I and Hue and recently lost our Moms.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    My prayers,damn i hate to hear things like this.
  • Jmr11Jmr11 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    God bless.....
  • ballcoachballcoach Member
    edited April 2012
    Sorry to hear...Prayers for your mom and family , God Bless !
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    They did a couple of procedures and it looks as the vent will come off today or tomorrow and it should be a short time from that point. I truly appreciate all the prayers from you all
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    my prayers are with you and your family fb..you know if you need anything we are here for you..
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    We will keep the prayers going.
  • rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited April 2012
    fb just to let you know 4 28 2012 my mother passed good luck to you it sucked
    edited April 2012
    They called all family in yesterday and pulled the vent tube off and then starting weaning her of the oxygen. We all thought it would be soon after that, but as she woke up and was becoming coherent she stated to us that she wasnt' dying right now. At this time of this update she is maintaing on her own. We will see as the days progress. I want to thank all who have prayed for my mom and family it means a ton to me.

Regards, FB
  • hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited April 2012
    That's great news!
    edited April 2012
    She passed away this morning. She is in a better place at this time. For all who I was going to meet on Derby weekend will have to wait till next year.