Need Prayers from the FORUM

2»

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    She passed away this morning. She is in a better place at this time. For all who I was going to meet on Derby weekend will have to wait till next year.

was away for the weekend and saw your update , i was so happy she was doing good on her own.
    sorry FB my prayers go out to you and your family
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Ken,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Keep your chin up and we'll see each other later on this summer or in the fall. Time for the rest of us on HRT Forum to pick up the slack that you have given us the past few years. We will do our best, but it will not be up to your standards, I fear?

Again, sorry to hear of your mother's passing.
  • IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited April 2012
    Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I lost my wife of 25 years to ovarian cancer feb 18th, 2011. God is still good my friend, keep the faith,
    spend as much time as you can with her, and know that Jesus is still in control. Will put your mom on my
    prayer warriors list. May God continue to bless you and yours.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Sorry for your loss, FB. Like you said, at least she's in a better place now. Hope the Derby can bring you some good cheer.

Also sorry to hear about the recent losses of RDPats and Turfman. Hope you guys are doing okay.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Very Sorry FB........ Our thoughts and prayers are with you. at 50 years old i really went the past couple weeks kinda feeling like an orphan with mom and dad gone. Just ralways remember the memories FB!!!!!!!!!!! we had our funeral sunday afternoon. the one thing i know that made her smile.... first time in 24 years all five of us kids were in the same room at the same time. amazing where time goes. Honest to god story, friday night 2 brothers were coming over to look through all her pictures to post some at the service. i go on the step ladder to pull the boxes of them from the rafters in the garage. the 1st box i reach above my head 6 rungs up on the ladder and tilt the box back. this damn 3 ring binder (who the hell knows how it got there) was sitting atop the box and slides and hits me square in the nose very hard, falls to the floor and lays open on the floor with the most perfect picture of her. between rubbing my nose and cursing i look down and see it and said well mom im guessing you want this picture on the display. true story to the letter LOL. We love ya FB you are our brother and in all of our thoughts.
    edited April 2012
    RDPats and Turfman We really feel for you guys!! Mom was so tough as seems a bunch of us here lately have lost them. Turfman I do not know what I would do if lost my wife. She is so much a sait to me and truely the better half.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    My thoughts and prayers with you all. May your hearts find peace and comfort.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    My families prayers are with you...May she REST IN PEACE...w2w
  • rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited May 2012
    fb rip going to moms wake today know how you feel god bless
    edited May 2012
    Boy we all had one tough 6 or 7 week stretch here. will say a special prayer tonight rdpats
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    FB,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time. I wish the absolute best for you and your family. Should you ever need anything, you know how to reach me.

Nate
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Sorry for your loss RD, we are having our service on Thursday. We ware having the wake from 11-1 and a mass from 1-2. The burial will proceed following the mass. My prayers are with you and your family RD.

Regards, FB