Attending Belmont????

2»

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Hope you guys have a blast!

I'm reading good things about I'll Have Another's condition, too. Sounds like he's ready to rock.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hope you guys have a blast!

I'm reading good things about I'll Have Another's condition, too. Sounds like he's ready to rock.

Always room for another.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2012
    No way i can go. Besides, if i was headed to New York for some horse racing, i'd much rather go to Saratoga for a week or two. Maybe someday.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    I'll admit I'm envious, but glad to hear you guys are all making the trip.

Just two small requests (if you don't mind) . . . Post a picture of the race and post your picks that day. :)

Cheers.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    I was there the day PASS CATCHER beat CANNONERO2nd...107000 people & 42 minutes between races...Also was there fpr SECRETARIAT& AFFIRMED..will be content to watch this one on TV...w2w.
  • BobbyClineBobbyCline Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    This came from a friend of mine that lives in NY and he stated the following below.

Hey Kenny -

We will be in Section 3V Row 04

I have been sitting in this area for 25 years. In my opinion the best seats are in the third deck near the 1/8 th pole, which is where I am. The Belmont is usually won or lost on the turn, and these are the best seats to see it happen.
    Just found these seats on ebay. 3W Row A or B for $175 each. Im going to go ahead and grab one. Didnt know if you guys had found seats yet, but thought Id share if not. Hope it helps!

PREMIUM-2012 BELMONT STAKES TICKETS ONLY $175.00 EACH UP TO (16) SEATS TOGETHER | eBay