Breeders Cup Race Order and other tidbits

13»

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Agreed. I'm on Juniper Pass. Bombs Away!!

Yup same here also like Juniper Pass along with Worth Repeating
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Picked up some valuable information. The ONLY older Euro horses NOT getting Lasix are Shareta and Ridasynia. We know how Euro starters w/out Lasix in BC races have fared. NOT GOOD!

With the above information, I will take another look at those races respectively.
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Also confirmed that Neried is OUT of the Filly and Mare turf race. Kicked her stall causing an issue. Verified at the Bloodhorse as well.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I've been wrong before. Love to hear your comments in the TRAILBLAZER (The Ninja) thread.

Dirty,

I'm fighting through pink eye like you cannot imagine. I just finished up talking to my Euro contact and have some strong info on the across the pond shippers. Getting back to Trailblazer you know who I feel about him, his last race was strictly a prep for this coming race. He has been across the pond and has settled in like a longtimer. He closed like a freight train in that race and this weeds course is the same as it has been since the meet started. The finish up times have been staggering all meet on the weeds. All the hype has been for Wise Dan and Excelebration and we must not forget the true speedster of the race that just don't stop (Obviously), this is one flat out runner and as you stated he wasn't stopping that day The Ninja was coming like a wild beast. If you are playing exotics better not leave Obviously off your tickets as he could make it blow up. The only negative for Obviously is he has ran 8 times this year and has had a break longer than 40 days between each race!!!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Dirty,

I'm fighting through pink eye like you cannot imagine. I just finished up talking to my Euro contact and have some strong info on the across the pond shippers. Getting back to Trailblazer you know who I feel about him, his last race was strictly a prep for this coming race. He has been across the pond and has settled in like a longtimer. He closed like a freight train in that race and this weeds course is the same as it has been since the meet started. The finish up times have been staggering all meet on the weeds. All the hype has been for Wise Dan and Excelebration and we must not forget the true speedster of the race that just don't stop (Obviously), this is one flat out runner and as you stated he wasn't stopping that day The Ninja was coming like a wild beast. If you are playing exotics better not leave Obviously off your tickets as he could make it blow up. The only negative for Obviously is he has ran 8 times this year and has had a break longer than 40 days between each race!!!!!!

Thanks like always, FB. Are you still gonna be out here for BC? I've got meetings all day Friday (thank the good lord for mobile TVG), but I'll be around Saturday. If you don't wanna blast yourself on here let me know sdc4130@hotmail.com I'll gladly take pink-eye for some winners.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I have to say after reading, handicapping, and going over countless notes I have saved throughout the year this is going to be one of the best BC weekends ever. I cannot see more than 2-3 chalks winning this weekend and if you are going to the windows each day playing chalks you will be in for a long weekend of wagering. I'm about to finialize my full card tonight for Friday and I don't see myself playing one chalk on Friday's card. Anyone looking for full card selections send me a email at fbwinners@aol.com for information.

Let'em Roll from the 1/4 Pole!!!!!