• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Forgot 3 others...
    Juvenile Fillies - Rachel's Valentina
    F & M Turf- Dacita
    F&M Sprint Taris & Judy The Beauty
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    i try not to pick early because then that horse gets stuck with me and I feel like i have to play it...is solow coming over here.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Yes R.P.,to soon for me also.
    Two things I will say,since the surface change,Keeneland has become very "chalky".And as far as our T.C. champ,he's going to have to bring it against his elders. Nice topic Cinfront,in the words of our ex-guv,"I'll be bock".
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Glad to see somebody pick a filly other than SONGBIRD in the juv fillies race. Granted, she demolished a field where the also rans have come back to win, but I have not listened to one single guru who didn't think she would roll in the Juv fillies. 2 yo fillies(and colts) can be very unpredictable?
    edited October 2015
    There is one I have had my eye on all year.I know Nyquist is all the rage right now,and I see you favor him Cinfront. But there's another "tot" headed to the Juvy I feel can overtake him,Exaggerator. He is my only sure play as of today,as long as he stays healthy.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Glad to see somebody pick a filly other than SONGBIRD in the juv fillies race. Granted, she demolished a field where the also rans have come back to win, but I have not listened to one single guru who didn't think she would roll in the Juv fillies. 2 yo fillies(and colts) can be very unpredictable?

Most people seem to think Songbird will be the shortest price of BC weekend and for a reason.

I'm with DC. I'd like to play Tap right back and get great value, but this one seems tough....
    edited October 2015
    Turfer Girl, if you like Exagerator, what about Brody's Cause.
    Wow I didn't see that Breeders Futurity. He really looked super coming from far back to beat Exagertor.
  • MakersMakers Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    cinfront wrote: »
    Wow I didn't see that Breeders Futurity. He really looked super coming from far back to beat Exagertor.

Brody's Cause
    on my radar also. If the BC were held today the ever improving Liam's Map at 2-1 or better (doubtful) would top my list...One other is the freakish Runhappy

One that could offer a decent tote..Got Lucky
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Sentiero Italia if she goes
    edited October 2015
    cinfront wrote: »

I do like this HORSE Cinfront,excellent pedigree. But I like Exaggerator a wee bit more.Here's both in the Futurity.

Watch "2015 Claiborne Breeders Futurity (G1)" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/aCYRsWPZtLo
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited October 2015
    so maybe you get some nice long shots into the mix

Larry Jones- I am a chatterbox, will be looking to wheel around
    Ken Mcpeek- will be wheeling around Dothraki Queen- Queen at 3rd and 4th place

Wednesday- Larry Jones has Souhern Girl, 700k+ purchase, broke MSW at Delaware- supposed to be a runner.. race 6 at Keen- going sprint to route.
    edited October 2015
    Looking at The Breeders Futurity video a few times, of have to say I'm on Brody's Cause for the Juvenile....
    Remembering Texas Red, last year, how he won it.
    edited October 2015
    Sprint,Runhappy.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2015
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    Sprint,Runhappy.

Me too. I also have some slight interest in Masochistic.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Sprint - Runhappy

Juvenile Fillies - Tap To It (prefer Songbird, but the value lies here. also think she's the most likely to improve stretching out)

F&M Turf - Legatissimo

Turf - Golden Horn (most likely winner on the card, I think)

Some interest in Hit It A Bomb as well. Comes well regarded from the top Euro outfit and may be a tad undervalued in the American betting pool.

Mild interest in Masochistic (Sprint) and Gleneagles (Classic)

Note: I think this year's Juvenile is the weakest I've seen since I started betting horses over 20 years ago. They seem light years behind the Juvenile Fillies field. Wish I could find a prop on the fillies running faster than the colts.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Oh man I'm really a dirtbag. No question.
    edited October 2015
    Sprint - Runhappy

Juvenile Fillies - Tap To It (prefer Songbird, but the value lies here. also think she's the most likely to improve stretching out)

F&M Turf - Legatissimo

Some interest in Hit It A Bomb as well. Comes well regarded from the top Euro outfit and may be a tad undervalued in the American betting pool.

Mild interest in Masochistic (Sprint)and Gleneagles (Classic)

Note: I think this year's Juvenile is the weakest I've seen since I started betting horses over 20 years ago. They seem light years behind the Juvenile Fillies field. Wish I could find a prop on the fillies running faster than the colts.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/95424/masochistic-blazes-through-final-socal-drill
    edited October 2015
    Sprint - Runhappy

F&M Turf - Legatissimo

No very much plecther and Baffert in the juvy ranks. I'm big on masochistic too, hoping he isn't overbet. I need 8-1 to bet straight, but I'll be using him in all horizontals.
    edited October 2015
    Sprint - Runhappy

F&M Turf - Legatissimo

DC what are you anticipating on getting on Legatissimo? She is shaping up to be my favorite play of all the BC races, but I'm fearing 3/2 range with her currently lingering around 6/5 in overseas books.
    edited October 2015
    Me too. I also have some slight interest in Masochistic.

D.C.,here he is in The Phoenix.

"Runhappy wins the Phoenix Stakes" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/Qa9DMsnd8M4
    edited October 2015
    D.C.,Private Zone is a force but if Runhappy can keep it straight down the stretch,he can take the Victory.
    edited October 2015
    I'm playing my boy macher in the sprint...wild dude is the wild card imo...
    edited October 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    I'm playing my boy macher in the sprint...wild dude is the wild card imo...

R.P. I respect your choices,I like Big Macher also,nice HORSE.But Work all week and Private Zone got the best of him in the Sprint last year.I feel imho,he's in tougher this year.
    edited October 2015
    Watch the break and it's a throw out..same as the WC and he ran on...PZ will never win going 6f. And run happy has been running lights out but what does he have left in the tank...he was exhausted at the line in last..will be a spread race in exotics..very tough race..what kind of fractions are we looking at here...
    edited October 2015
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    R.P. I respect your choices,I like Big Macher also,nice HORSE.But Work all week and Private Zone got the best of him in the Sprint last year.I feel imho,he's in tougher this year.

You talk shit about the macher and he hears you. Be careful.
    edited October 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    You talk shit about the macher and he hears you. Be careful.

Tell Macher to bring it.I'll have to teach him,not to bring the weakest sh** to the strongest people.:evil:.But thanks for the advice D.S.
    edited October 2015
    Anyone else going to be in attendance?
    edited October 2015
    a toss IMO. over classed statebreds saturday. pre-entered in both sprints..