HorseRacingTalk Fantasy Football League

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Ok DC all set just sent it. Said it will take a few days.
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    i will send payment on/by thursday. thanks again for everyone involved and good luck to all
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Sorry, had to work late tonight and am just getting online. I was able to get payment over to DiscreetCat. Thanks everyone and good luck!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    4 payments have been received thus far:

Floydturbo
    JJohns777
    Mikenyce
    Shh10

Will continue to update in this thread as they come in. Let's get it all done by the trime the draft starts!

And oh yeah.....

35hzlr.jpg
    edited August 2012
    Whooo the trash talking has begun!
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Had to start up a new Paypal account waiting the 2 deposits so I can have my account linked up with pp. if its not ready by draft night I'll just go buy the money pak
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm in the process of merging checking/savings accounts with my soon-to-be wife so we do not have a paypal at the moment. You don't happen to have Chase DC do you? I can QuickPay? Otherwise I can try to give it to a friend with paypal this Saturday and get him to send it over.
  • ShowDoughShowDough Banned
    edited August 2012
    I don't have a PayPal account, what else can I use?
    edited August 2012
    I only have PayPal, sorry.
    edited August 2012
    What is a money pack the box mentioned in his post?
    edited August 2012
    He probably means a Green Dot Money Pack. I have no idea if you can use it for PayPal or not.

I did use one to fund a Twin Spires account when i was out of town recently though (for whatever that's worth).
    edited August 2012
    PS - Anyone without a PayPal account, bear in mind that if you win the league (or finish Top 3, right?), then i'll be using PayPal to send the money back out again. So you might want to go ahead and open an account...

It's a good thing to have in this day-and-age anyway. You can use it to buy stuff on eBay, or whatever. I actually used it to purchase my trusty Footballguys subscription (which i will use to kick all your asses in the HRT league, lol).
    edited August 2012
    I'll have my son open an account for me this evening, then I'll send the money.
    edited August 2012
    PS - Anyone without a PayPal account, bear in mind that if you win the league (or finish Top 3, right?), then i'll be using PayPal to send the money back out again. So you might want to go ahead and open an account...

It's a good thing to have in this day-and-age anyway. You can use it to buy stuff on eBay, or whatever. I actually used it to purchase my trusty Footballguys subscription (which i will use to kick all your asses in the HRT league, lol).

Lol still trash talking, love it!!!!!
    edited August 2012
    4 payments have been received thus far:

Floydturbo
    JJohns777
    Mikenyce
    Shh10

Will continue to update in this thread as they come in. Let's get it all done by the trime the draft starts!

Still only have the 4 payments so far....
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I went on tonite to send a payment through paypal. Is there a way tyo do that without having a paypal account? I really do not want to start one if i dont have to. If I have to I will but would rather not. Either way id like to get this paid either tonight or saturday morning if anyone can answer.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Just sent my payment to listed email address.
    edited August 2012
    Heyy FB how did you make out storm wise
    edited August 2012
    Oh ok just read the paypal post Ill sign up
    edited August 2012
    Payment Sent Under Gift
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Payment Sent Under Gift

I'm a big PAY PAL hater. Only because I can't figure it out. I'm leaving for VEGAS in the AM. I'm for sure in (and I'll be back for the draft). I'll get it set up and sent as soon as I have the patience on Monday.
    edited September 2012
    6 payments have been received thus far:

Floydturbo
    JJohns777
    Mikenyce
    Shh10
    FBWinners
    Horsin-Aro

With myself, that makes 7. So there are still five players left unaccounted for. Will continue to update in this thread....
    edited September 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Heyy FB how did you make out storm wise

God was with us this time, only some limbs down around the house. We in our neighborhood had no sign of water this time. Thanks for the concern. I will be posting my full college football card on twitter by 10am central.

Thanks, FB
    edited September 2012
    As I stated in the beginning about not wanting to hold the funds, I'm going to need to send a personal check or be able to send post wedding/honeymoon (Sept 15th). We are both in the process of closing bank accounts to open a joint account under a new bank to give us a benefit to our mortgage. Everything should be set up by the 15th. Let me know what you'd prefer DC. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    edited September 2012
    A little more than 12 hours to go. Make sure all your asses are there cause I'm gonna bring the whoopin!!!
    edited September 2012
    Just to make sure we are all on the same page..... Draft time is what time.... and is that eastern, central, pacific etc....?
    edited September 2012
    Looks to be 8pm eastern
    edited September 2012
    Just want to give you all a heads up now, I will have to draft via auto draft as I have had an unexpected engagement arise this evening.

Sorry, FB
    edited September 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just want to give you all a heads up now, I will have to draft via auto draft as I have had an unexpected engagement arise this evening.

Sorry, FB

If you have time before the engagement, make sure to alter your auto draft on FanTrax to grab a few players you are targeting.
    edited September 2012
    That's fine FL, since you have the wedding thing going on right now. It's not like you're going anywhere. Just try to send by the 15th.

Okay, so the draft is about to start. Here's what i propose:

The 5 guys who have not sent payment yet will have until the September 15th to do so (maybe a few days extra for FL, due to the problem he mentioned above.)

Those who haven't sent payment by that time are essentially out of the league, and those who HAVE sent their payments in (thank you to those guys for being prompt) will play for the remainder. We can make it winner-take-all, or whatever.

Sound good?
This discussion has been closed.